The system is a bolt-on upgrade to replace the factory leaf spring suspensions for a shuttle bus, ambulance, RV, and work truck
applications with Ford, RAM, GM and EV chassis.
The R-Series was designed to improve ride quality, manage body height, and permit kneeling. The AirMaster is factory certified
leak free, eliminates air-line freezing, and dramatically improves compressor life relative to legacy air supply systems.
The TransportMaster® will enhance vehicle productivity, driver comfort, and resale value. The outcome is an astounding 426 pounds lighter and has an acquisition cost of $2,200 less than the Liquid Spring CLASS® equivalent.
For more information on the TransportMaster® click here
- Pre-assembled, modularized system with integrated air dryer
- Proprietary CPU algorithm to eliminate unnecessary air compressor cycling
- Self-leveling system to maintain optimal ride height regardless of load
- Twin height control valves to maintain ride height side to side and increase roll stiffness
- 100% certified leak free and airline freezing eliminated
- Increases compressor life and minimizes parasitic power consumption; ideal for electric vehicle applications
- Minimizes vibration and protects driveline components by maintaining optimal drive-shaft angle
- Enhances the handling, safety, and value of the truck