The system is a bolt-on upgrade to replace the factory leaf spring suspensions for a shuttle bus, ambulance, RV, and work truck applications with Ford, RAM, GM, and EV chassis.
The R-Series was designed to improve ride quality, manage body height, and permit kneeling. The AirMaster is factory certified leak-free, eliminates air-line freezing, and dramatically improves compressor life relative to legacy air supply systems.
The TransportMaster® will enhance vehicle productivity, driver comfort, and resale value. The outcome is an astounding 426 pounds lighter and has an acquisition cost of $2,200 less than the Liquid Spring CLASS® equivalent.
The TransportMaster® family of systems exceeds the 70% US content necessary to meet the 2020 Federal Transit Administration regulations for Buy America Content.
*TransportMaster® will NOT affect any manufacturer warranty, for additional clarification please contact your Reyco Granning sales manager.
Features and Benefits
FMVSS 105 Certified
- Stopping distance equal to or better than factory leaf spring suspension
Pre-assembled, modularized system with integrated air dryer
- 100% certified leak-free and airline freezing eliminated
Proprietary CPU algorithm to eliminate unnecessary air compressor cycling
- Increases compressor life and minimizes parasitic power consumption; ideal for electric vehicle applications
Self-leveling system to maintain optimum ride height regardless of load
- Minimizes vibration and protects driveline components by maintaining optimal drive-shaft angle
Twin height control valves to maintain ride height side to side and increase roll stiffness
- Enhances the handling, safety, and value of the vehicle