The Reyco Granning model 88 is a robust steel spring suspensions designed for fleets that depend on their equipment for smooth and consistent performance even under the most extreme conditions. The model 88 guarantees long service life with minimal maintenance.
- Oil Field Trailers
- Steel Haulers
- Vans & Reefers
- Rear, Belly, and Side-Dump
- Grain Haulers
- Under mount and flange mount bolt-on hangers available
- GAWR (gross axle weight ratings) of 22,000 lb (9.0 t) and 25,000 lb (11.3 t)
- Mounting heights of 3” (76.2 mm) to 19” (482.6 mm)
- Axle spacing from 44” (1117.6 mm) to 60” (1524.0 mm)
- Replaceable wear pads, an exclusive Reyco offering
- Cast torque arms with higher volume bushings provide extra long service life
- Special torque arm connection prevents axle hop experienced during braking.
- Heavy duty hanger option available for extreme operations