The Reyco Granning model 102W steel spring drive axle suspension has a proven track record as a rugged, reliable truck suspension. Rugged enough in fact, to see duty on combat military vehicles as well. This suspension is offered on many Class 7 & 8 vocational trucks. Extra clearance is created by the torque arms attaching to the axle seats near the top of the axle is desirable for many chassis designers.
- Single axle, 19,000 lb (8.6 t) to 28,000 lb (12.7 t) load capacity
- Tandem axle, 38,000 lb (17.2 t) to 46,000 lb (20.8 t) load capacity
- 9.75” (247.6 mm) to 11” (279.4 mm) mounting height
- 50” (1270 mm), 52” (1320.8 mm), and 60” (1524 mm) axle spread
- 104” (2641.6 mm) frame rail length
- Cast, adjustable torque arms and rubber bushings allow the suspension to absorb “diagonal walk” without transmitting stress to the vehicle
- Cast hangers and axle seats
- Springs designed to create a cushined ride, loaded or empty
- Axle seats are available for all popular drive and tag axles in a wide range of sizes and pinion angles.