LiftMaster ALAP-13 Non-Steer
The Reyco Granning model ALAP-13 is an auxiliary lift axle suspension. It is a parallelogram style air ride suspension with passive-steer or non-steer axles designed to maximize payload capacity.
- Payload: Increased payload with an air spring lift axle suspension that is 75 -100 lb lighter than the competition.
- No Stabilizer Coil Spring: The nitrogen charged stabilizer shock eliminates the need for coil springs and the large diameter piston increases damping force without increased heat generation.
- No Stabilizer Cavitation: The Reyco Granning LiftMaster eliminates cavitation through the use of a gas-charged, monotube steer damper.
- Total axle travel of 13” (330 mm)
- Adjustable frame width from 33.5” (851 mm) to 35” (889 mm)
- GAWR (gross axle weight rating) of 13,500 lb (6.1 t)
- Tag or Pusher axle position