The Reyco Granning family of independent front suspensions has arrived for heavy-duty fire and rescue vehicles. These IFS suspensions combine high axle capacities with responsive handling that provides superior maneuverability, increasing safety for fire fighters while reducing response time in the most demanding conditions.
Heavy-duty fire and rescue vehicles in both on-road and off-road applications.
- Koni 99 shock absorbers
- Rugged components
- Removable cross members
- Industry standard components
- ARK (Air Retention Kit) for use with outriggers
- 9″ ride height
- Integrated steering gear box
- TAS85 TRW twin geer box with auto bleed
- Eccentric alignment adjustment
- Improved ride, excellent roll control and long shock life
- Units can be subjected to the rigors of fire truck service both on and off road
- Easy transmission filter changes
- Parts are available on shorter notice to address truck down situations
- Eliminates shock damage caused by axle resonance
- Increased overhead clearance
- Lower maintenance costs result from components shared across the IFS family.
- Simplified steering set up
- No additional parts are needed for alignment. Caster, camber and toe are all modifiable