ComfortMaster is a Reyco Granning family of independent front suspensions, the combination of high axle capacities with responsive handling providing class leading steer angle, improving maneuverability, while increasing driver confidence; allowing for increased seat time.
- An industry-leading 17k or 20k 60º inside wheel cut/angle with 365/70R 22.5 or 315/80R 22.5 on the 17k
- Powerful single gearbox provides industry-leading static steer capability (Related to 17K only – 20 utilizes steer helper cylinders)
- Strut suspension with tuned integrated dampers
- Optimized sub-components
- Compact design / low weight
- Industry-leading roll control
- Built-in anti-dive geometry
- Drastically reduced number of moving components when compared to a typical SLA IFS
- Available with a central-mounted electric motor for IRS on EV applications.
- Smaller packaging footprint for improved wheel cut
- Robust components while minimizing weight and footprint impact
- Lowering hydraulic flow rates required – smaller pump than would be needed with twin gears
- Allows extra room under the coach for cargo and more of it
- Improves handling in high wind situations or when passing semi-trucks, leading to reduced driver fatigue and increased driver confidence
- Reduces brake dive under hard stops leading to reduced stopping distances while increasing driver confidence overall
- Results in fewer wear items with a more streamlined maintenance schedule.