ComfortMaster is a Reyco Granning family of independent front suspensions for motorhomes. These IFS suspensions combine high axle capacities with responsive handling providing class leading steer angle, improving maneuverability in tight campground areas and parking lots, while increasing driver confidence; allowing for increased seat time.
- An industry leading 17k or 20k 60º inside wheel cut cut/angle with 365/70R 22.5 or 315/80R 22.5 on the 17k
- Powerful single gearbox provides industry leading static steer capability (Related to 17K only – 20 utilizes steer helper cylinders)
- Strut suspension with tuned integrated dampers
- Optimized sub-components
- Compact design / low weight
- Industry leading roll control
- Built in anti-dive geometry
- Drastically reduced number of moving components when compared to a typical SLA IFS
- Smaller packaging footprint for improved wheel cut
- Robust components while minimizing weight and footprint impact
- Lowering hydraulic flow rates required – smaller pump than would be needed with twin gears
- Allows extra room under the coach for cargo and more of it
- Improves handling in high wind situations or when passing semi-trucks, leading to reduced driver fatigue and increased driver confidence
- Reduces brake dive under hard stops leading to reduced stopping distances while increasing driver confidence overall
- Results in fewer wear items with a more streamlined maintenance schedule.