IFS17S3, IFS18S3, IFS20S3
Reyco Granning has a full line of independent front suspensions that provide better performance and ease of use. These turnkey suspensions deliver peace of mind as well as a superior ride and are designed to reduce engineering time required at the OEM.
Current Production Models:
- 6.56″ (167 mm) ride height
- 34.25″ (895 mm) frame width
- Integrated steering gear box
- Disc brakes with 17″ (432 mm) rotors
- FL wheel end components
- 58° Wheel cut
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Industry leading wheel cut which allows for a tight turning radius and better maneuverability. Available with most tires up to 385R.
- Independent camber and casters adjustments for less hassle and ease of maintenance.
- 80% of the parts are shared throughout the IFS family making maintenance easier and less costly.
- Shocks are at a one-to-one ratio for a more comfortable ride.
- Better damping resulting in improved tire performance.
- A low unsprung mass resulting in low natural frequency and an overall better ride.
- A lighter weight cradle reduces fuel costs.
- Better cornering geometry.
- Better roll stability.
- Independent and fully adjustable camber, caster and toe.
Additional Capacities Available for Release:
- 10,000 lb (4.5 t)
- 12,000 lb (5.4 t)
- 14,600 lb (6.6 t)
- 16,600 lb (7.5 t)