Electronic Air Control System
The AirMaster® by Reyco Granning is the latest air control system for suspensions in the Light/Medium Duty markets. The AirMaster® incorporates an electronic height control system and was designed to improve the durability and reduce the installation complexity for Reyco Granning’s R-Series® suspensions for Ford, GM and RAM trucks. In addition, the AirMaster® can be used as a compact stand-alone suspension air control system for vehicles equipped with hydraulic brakes or no on-board air compressor.
The AirMaster® is factory certified leak free, comes pre-plumbed with an integrated air dryer to eliminate air-line condensation and associated line freezing, while a proprietary CPU control module eliminates unnecessary air compressor cycling leading to dramatically improved compressor life relative to legacy air supply systems.
The R-Series® and AirMaster® can be purchased separately or they can be purchased together to form a TransportMaster® system, click here for more information.
Part Number K714393
For more information on the AirMaster click here
- Pre Plumbed
- Electronic height control system
- Integrated air dryer
- Automated calibration and diagnostics
- Quick exhaust and fill cycle time
- Kneels while maintaining residual air pressure
- Integrated into a single enclosure
- Low amperage draw
- 100% certified leak free module
- Less compressor run time for significantly longer life
- Eliminates airline freezing
- Plug and play design
- Eliminates delays
- Improved response time
- Simplified installation and quiet operation
- Perfect for electric vehicle